Read alsoQualitative Organizational Research: Best Papers from the Davis Conference on Qualitative Research. Qualitative Organizational Research
Over the past five years the Davis Conference on Qualitative Research has welcomed research projects by the very best qualitative, organizational researchers in the world. This conference has helped authors develop and hone theoretical ideas in an environment friendly to qualitative methods, and more importantly, has begun to build a community of…
What are the key issues that concern Qualitative Research in Business and Management?
In this advanced textbook, the author brings a wealth of insight to the research process. Combining the abstract and theoretical considerations with those of a practical nature, like those involved with interviewing for data, or for the final stage of writing up, Myers establishes an expansive resource for those involved in qualitative research that will aid them from start to finish.
In this book the reader will be provided with the resources to:
- Understand the underlying philosophies of qualitative research in business and management.
- Be aware of a variety of qualitative research methods
- Gain insight into examples of the previous use of qualitative methods in Business and Management.
- Analyse and critically evaluate research in, including discussion of using qualitative data analysis software.
- Carry out their own research in business and management.
- Write up their research for publication.
This book will be an indispensable resource both to those just embarking on their research as well as existing researchers in business and management.